Friday, February 21, 2014

The 48th Super Bowl!

Introduction

Did you get to watch the big game on Sunday, February 2, I did. It was the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos. It was quite the game to watch. Starting in the first quarter the score was 8 to 0 Seahawks in the lead. In the second quarter it was 22 to 0 Seahawks in the lead. Third quarter was 36 to 8. The Broncos finally got 8 points. For the last quarter it was 43 to 8 with the Seahawks in the lead. It was a good game but Seahawks clearly won.

                               

 My Opinion

I believe that in the games prior to the super bowl both the teams did very good. Then they came to the super bowl. The Seahawks must have practiced really well and watched exactly how the Broncos played because they were not letting them do anything. The Seahawks were trying really hard and by the third quarter it was 36 to 8 so many people just stopped watching. Many of the Broncos fans must be very disappointed. I like both the teams but me and my friend were taking and agreed we wanted the Seahawks to win. I do think both the teams are good and deserved to be in the super bowl.

Question of The Week

As I said above I was rooting for the Seahawks but did like both teams. Which team were you rooting for? Which team did you think deserved to win? The super bowl is always fun to watch and I always enjoy it. I hope you enjoyed this years super bowl too!  

1 comment:

  1. Her much information visit here to add insight to me then give useful for everyone. a visit back in jual jaket kulit asli... thank you

    ReplyDelete