Sunday, June 1, 2014

27 Stone Figures Pop Up in Time Square

 People went to Time Square in the morning to find some new statues lined up. “At first I thought they looked really cool and then I found out they were real people!” exclaimed  Merideth a surprised lady who saw the statues. Many people thought that the statues were a new tourist attraction added to Time Square, they were all incorrect  “Overnight I thought I heard hissing sounds but I didn’t think it was anything, I thought wrong,” said Johny. B. John. 


Many people come to the conclusion that the statues were created by the evil Gorgon Medusa. It is said she roams the streets of New York. An overnight fast food worker named Jim said, “ I saw some weird person walking around. She had some cray cray hair yo.” Multiple people think it was Medusa who did this. Some police looked at the security camera on some of the buildings. They didn’t figure anything out. 
The final person we got information from was Abigail Georgous. She actually survived the now called attack. She said “ I learned a little about Greek Mythology and learned you’re not supposed to look Medusa in the eye. When I saw the snake head I only looked around with my shiny phone screen. I made it into a building and escaped.” So there you have it, Medusa is roaming the streets of New York and is the one who did this horrible thing.

3 comments:

  1. oh great post this post is a post about time squer .this post is informative &exclusive about time.so thanks to writter for the informative post. personalized Elmo CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To describe this kind of very nice.Everyone can be benifited from this kind of.
    Personalized Disney Princess CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information

    Forum posts are becoming a more and more popular way of increasing the page ranking of company websites and individual blogs alike.
    Forum Posting Sites

    ReplyDelete