Monday, October 7, 2013

The Fierce "SUPER CROC!"

Introduction

            Long, long ago, about one hundred million years, there lived a ferocious beast none like ever before. Lurking both land and sea. Even the known dinosour T-Rex could not defeat this creature. Half crocidile half dinosaur it was the king. It could grow up to be at least forty feet, and weighing in at eight tons. The creature was covered with thousands of scutes. With its armor like body it was undefeatable. Its name is SUPER CROC!


 

My Opinion

         In my opinion, after finding so much information from videos and articles about Super Crocs weight, size, body, prey, and so many other things, Super Croc is the most threatining creature of all. Super Croc is HUGE! I can't even picture it in my head. Its skull alone is 6 feet long. It also has a ton of sharp scutes on its back. Imagine sitting on all those sharp scutes. I used to think that dinosaurs were the most threatining creature because they were so big and ferocious, but it is said Super Croc knocked down dinosaurs. That really changes my opinion.


5 of Super Crocs relatives
1. Boar Croc- very fast
2.Pancake Croc- flat head
3.Rat Croc- 3 feet long
4. Dog Croc- dog like nose
5.Duck Croc- long,narrow snout

boarcroc









5 reasons why Super Croc is so super
1.  It is 40 feet long!
2. It is 8 tons!
3. It has an armor like body!
4. It has a lot of big, sharp teeth!
5. It is really fast!
 

Conclusion

       Fortunately we won't have to face Super Croc. In Peter Winklers articles he states " Disease or disaster could have wiped out the species" What if Super Crocs did still live and a huge 40 foot beast was chasing you? What would you do? You can answer the question in the comments. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Your article is very useful for me now I'm working on canvas printing service ads (in phông bạt quảng cáo) that you can contact and support me but

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a great article I will share this with my friends. Those of my friends are doing the interior design (thiết kế nội thất), and also employees of accessories cupboard (phụ kiện tủ bếp) I currently want to buy a sofa corner (sofa góc) but I do not know how to have a room couch guest (sofa phòng khách) suitable for your apartment, especially the leather sofa material (sofa da) or the sofa kind of felt (sofa nỉ), my friends are experts at fitting (thi công nội thất), and my apartment is about was finished I wanted to own a luxury sofa (sofa cao cấp) if you know who provide sofa please introduce me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this article is useful to me, I read a great article on this forum I want to share to everyone to be able to read or access your url to read offline. http://forum.teamspeak.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=55787

    ReplyDelete